Murphy, Logan & Roades-Brown LLP provide a comprehensive range of real estate transaction and litigation services to clients throughout Napa County, California, and the surrounding areas. Our attorneys handle an array of real estate transactions in both the residential and commercial context. We understand the important role real estate attorneys serve in preventing and reducing the risk of future litigation and disputes.
We represent homeowners, commercial property owners, property managers, developers, and contractors in many types of real estate transaction matters, including:
- Residential property purchases and sales
- Commercial property purchases and sales
- Financing for residential and commercial properties
- Closings for residential and commercial properties
- Leasing issues, negotiations, and agreements
Our firm also assists vintners and growers in vineyard or winery purchases and sales, and with negotiating and establishing vineyard lease agreements. Due to the unique issues that arise in this field, individuals who are considering becoming a lessor or lessee of a vineyard property should consult an attorney who has expertise in this area of real estate law and is familiar with the industry.
At Murphy, Logan & Roades-Brown LLP, we also represent clients in real estate litigation and disputes, such as the following:
- Landlord/Tenant disputes, including unlawful detainers
- Property boundary disputes, including easement disputes and quiet title actions
- Land use disputes, such as zoning issues
- Breach of contract claims
- Real estate fraud claims, including requests for specific performance
- Disputes over building construction involving contractors
An experienced and qualified real estate lawyer can carefully review pertinent legal real estate documents, represent you in negotiations and other transactions with the other party, and properly draft real estate documents on your behalf. To avoid the risk of future real estate litigation or to have an effective lawyer represent you in court, contact Murphy, Logan & Roades-Brown LLP today.