Donald Logan is an attorney focusing his practice in the areas of real estate law, business law, estate planning, probate, and trust administration. With over 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Logan's reputation in the Napa, California legal community has earned him the prestigious AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, signifying preeminent legal ability and the highest level of ethical standards. Outside of his practice of law, Mr. Logan is dedicated to staying involved in the Napa Valley community, and he has held several board positions on area charities. In 2005, he was named to Northern California SuperLawyers, a listing of attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 1980
- Recipient, Ralph Gano Miller Award for Tax Studies, University of San Diego
- B.S., Pacific Union College, 1977
- Lecturer, Real Estate Law, Napa Valley College, 1983-1987
- Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Pacific Union College - 2006-2007
- Napa County Bar Association
- State Bar of California