Alison Roades-Brown is an associate with the firm and is involved in all aspects of civil and business litigation with a focus on construction law matters. She began her career at a small busy firm in San Francisco, practicing a broad range of law including estate planning, trust administration, probate, real estate transactions/litigation, construction defect, landlord-tenant, family law, personal injury and general business litigation. Alison is a St. Helena native and is thrilled to return to Napa Valley to practice. She is determined to deliver high energy comprehensive representation and advise to the client; able to quickly step in from early resolution to litigation and everywhere in between.
- Counsel for homeowners regarding HOA and neighbor disputes.
- Counsel for general contractors and subcontractors regarding construction defect litigation.
- Counsel for general contractors and subcontractors regarding mechanic's liens, collection and claims
- Counsel for plaintiffs in various personal injury claims.
- Counsel for both residential and commercial tenants and landlords (lease drafting, unlawful detainer, etc.)
- Extensive experience in the San Francisco, Alameda, Marin, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Napa and Sonoma County Superior Courts
- Experience in Mediation, Arbitration, and Trial.
- State Bar of California
- Napa County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- San Francisco Young Lawyers' Association
- California, 2008
Community Activities/Community Involvement
- Volunteer Legal Services Program, San Francisco Bar Association (August 2009 - December 2016)
- Hamilton Families Volunteer, Fundraising and Event Planning Committee Member (2012 - 2016)
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2000