Alison has a diverse litigation practice with a focus on construction and real estate litigation, as well as landlord-tenant, probate, trust, and general business disputes. She provides her clients with strategic guidance before, during, and after litigation.
Alison was raised in St. Helena; graduating from St. Helena High School. She earned her B.A. from UC Berkeley and her J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law. Prior to joining Murphy Logan & Bardwell, she practiced at a small firm in San Francisco; representing a diverse array of clients in a wide variety of civil matters. Alison is a member of the Napa County Bar Association, Napa County Women Lawyers, and the Richard M. Sangster Inn of Court.
- Counsel for homeowners regarding HOA and neighbor disputes, easements, etc.
- Counsel for general contractors and subcontractors regarding construction defect litigation.
- Counsel for general contractors and subcontractors regarding mechanic's liens, collection and claims
- Counsel for plaintiffs in various personal injury claims.
- Counsel for both residential and commercial tenants and landlords (lease drafting, unlawful detainer, etc.)
- Extensive experience in the San Francisco, Alameda, Marin, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Napa and Sonoma County Superior Courts
- Experience in Mediation, Arbitration, and Trial.
- State Bar of California
- Napa County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- San Francisco Young Lawyers' Association
Community Activities/Community Involvement
- Volunteer Legal Services Program, San Francisco Bar Association (August 2009 - December 2016)
- Hamilton Families Volunteer, Fundraising and Event Planning Committee Member (2012 - 2016)
- Cake-4-Kids (Napa) 2017- Present
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2000