Greg Engelsman is an associate with the firm, with over 23 years of civil litigation experience in multiple arenas, including construction claims, insurance defense, estate planning and probate litigation, casualty and personal injury litigation, medical malpractice defense, lawyer malpractice defense, creditor bankruptcy litigation, executive defense of errors and omissions and Federal Practice. Greg is focused on providing quality legal representation in the most cost effective manner, to each client, with the ability to take the case to trial if early resolution cannot be achieved.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer rated: "BV"
- Counsel for general contractors and subcontractors regarding construction defect litigation.
- Counsel for general contractors and subcontractors regarding mechanic’s liens, collection and claims.
- Counsel for contractors and other businesses defending personal injury claims.
- Counsel for Insurers litigating coverage issues.
- Counsel for Hospitals, physicians and nursing homes defending claims of professional malpractice.
- Counsel for Creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Numerous Jury and Bench trials to verdict in Federal, State and Municipal Courts.
- Effective defense of businesses in Administrative Proceedings.
- Effective early resolution of claims and cases through mediation and negotiation.
- Over 23 years of trial and arbitration litigation experience.
- California State Bar Association 2014-present
- Napa County Bar Association 2016
- Louisiana State Bar Association 1992-present
- Alexandria (Member: Young Lawyers Council, 1995-1997
- Executive Committee, 2008-2012), Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel(Executive Committee 2011-2013)
- Central Louisiana Pro Bono Project Board, 1997-2003
- Crossroads Inns of Court
- 2014, California
- 1992, Louisiana and U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- 2013, U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., Louisiana State University, Paul M. Herbert Law Center, 1992
- B.A., Louisiana State University, Political Science, 1989